Nowadays when more and more people feel less and less involved in their work, lose the sense of why and why they work, managers find it much more difficult to motivate employees in the long term. Therefore, both the managers themselves and their superiors are looking for solutions that:
- build long-term commitment and motivation in the team;
- make people know why they work in a selected company and identify with it;
- connect employees with the company on the level of shared values;
- make people want to work with managers and for a given company for years.
Highly qualified Managers are a great advantage for the company over the competition. They constitute its core and bear the greatest responsibility for achieving the strategic goals of the organization and for solving any problems caused by uncertain times. Therefore, by investing in good managerial training, you invest in your company’s profit.
Top Manager is a person who:
- has a clear vision of where his team is leading;
- is aware of its internal processes;
- controls emotions very well;
- knows the personal values, goals and motivational mechanisms of their employees and is able to efficiently combine them with the primary goal and values of their organization;
- is confident in action, communicates well, wants the “impossible” and is able to convince others that the impossible is possible;
- it is a model for people, a model of their role, which is inspired by others.
“Communication in management” is focused primarily on the development of soft skills, based on broadly understood, multi-context communication, desired in every manager, regardless of the level of management. The training also develops leadership skills necessary for the effective development of teams and achieving above-average results.