- Do you work in a dynamic environment where change is an everyday reality and in which the speed of reaction is important to you?
- You don’t want to wait for the return on investment to the end of the project?
- Do you want to deliver projects iteratively, that is, have smaller and more frequent implementations?
- Is it important for you to be able to make more frequent changes to the project?
- Do you want an interdisciplinary team that takes full responsibility for your product?
Develop your agile project management skills!
Agile Project Management is an educational program during which participants gain knowledge and practice in the area of agile project management. A practice that enables faster delivery of finished sub-products.
During the workshop, participants learn about the differences between traditional and agile approaches, learn how to deliver project products in an agile manner to achieve faster implementations and maximally shorten the return on investment. They develop greater flexibility in managing projects and project teams, prioritize tasks better and manage the budget more efficiently.
During practical workshop exercises, each participant has the opportunity to experience agile project management and practice the learned tools to efficiently implement them in their daily work.