On May 25, 2018, the RODO (general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, Journal of Laws UE, L 119 of 04.05.2016) entered came into life. In Infinity Power International, we care about your privacy, which is why in connection with these changes we decided to recall the principles and goals that we follow when processing your data. You will also receive full information about your rights and easy contact with us for these implementation rights.
Who is the Administrator of your data?
The data of the Users of www.infinitypower.pl is processed by Infinity Power International Jolanta Wasilewska with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Hiacyntowa 23, 05-077 Warsaw.
In all matters related to the processing of your personal data, in particular the exercise of your rights, you can contact us through:
Post office: Rakowiecka street 41/15 02-528 Warsaw
What are your rights?
The RODO precisely defines the rights of users and the corresponding administrator’s responsibilities. You have the right to:
- require the administrator access to personal data;
- correcting them;
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing
- data transfer
- bringing a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw;
Why are we processing your data and for how long?
- The purposes of processing result from the functionalities available on the site, and for each of these purposes and a separate legal basis for processing can be assigned.
a) Preparation, conclusion and implementation of the contract with the user, including the one which is based on the regulations included on the website; performance of the contract on the line Infinity Power International – User;
b) The basis for such processing of your data is art. 6 par. 1 lit b RODO – because these data are necessary to perform the contract concluded with the user
- Data analysis in terms of statistics, to improve the operation of the website, development of administrator products and better interaction with users; includes profiling.
a) The period for which data will be processed: as long as you want to contribute to the development and improvement of the quality of Infinity Power International services, meaning you will not report your objection
b) The basis for such processing of your data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO – that is the justified interest of the administrator.
- Adjusting marketing content to the user, by observing your preferences, habits and interests; includes analyzing and profiling data. Also using certain functions of the website, for example a contact form or a newsletter subscription.
a) The period for which the data will be processed: until withdrawal of consent
b) The basis for such processing of your data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO
What data do we process?
We process only data that you provide using different functionalities of the website. That can be:
- data necessary to provide you with accounts or profiles in services, e.g. e-mail address,
- which you give to us, e.g. as part of forms or windows available on the website,
- which you leave while navigating the website, i.e. cookies.
Moving on our website you decide what kind of data you give us – you decide to give your name, surname or e-mail address voluntarily. If it is necessary to provide the service or use the website function, you will receive information about it. If we need your consent to provide you with access to a given service, we will ask for such consent in a clear manner and specify the purpose for which consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to the e-mail address indicated in the information clause (firstname.lastname@example.org). Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing made on its basis earlier, but it may prevent you from continuing to use certain functions of the website.
All data we collect is needed to provide services to your benefit, and we strive to limit the scope of this data to the necessary minimum. Optimizing our services in this respect is one of the reasons why we process your data for statistical purposes.
We do not collect data of a special nature, so-called sensitive data. Your data will also not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
We respect your personal data. That is why we use the services of trusted cooperators and use modern technologies that ensure safety. Our website uses Word Press software and its secure encryption protocols.
Entrusting your data to other entities may take place only when it is necessary to ensure the functioning of f5 and always takes place on the basis of a contract that specifies the scope, objectives and time of such processing by external entities.
In addition to the above, your data may be made available to other entities only if it is required due to legal provisions.
Cookies are, in particular, text files, which usually contain the name of the website domain from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form. We only have access to information obtained from these files, and ours trusted Partners.
Cookies can have different functions, for example:
- ”Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site;
- Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- “Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
- ”Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
Each user can independently change the browser settings in his device, so as to exclude the possibility of data collection by us using cookies. Most browsers provide the following options:
- accepting cookies, which allows the User to fully use the options offered by websites;
- cookie files management at the level of individual sites selected by the User;
- specifying settings for different types of cookies, for example accepting files as permanent as session, etc .;
- blocking or deleting cookies.
Blocking cookies does not mean that the User, for example, will not see advertisements on the website, they will not be individually adapted to them. The user manual for the browser you use is on the website of the provider of this software.